Call to make an appointment to visit the school. Tour the school and observe the classroom. You will be given literature, fee information and a Registration Packet if you are interested in the school.
How to apply:
- Fill out the Registration Packet and return it to the school.
- The school will then arrange an appointment for the teacher to interview your child.
- The teacher will then meet with the parents to discuss the child's interview and readiness. The teacher will inform the office of the interview results and the parent/teacher meeting decisions.
- Students can be officially enrolled when:
- The interview process is complete and approved.
- Registration forms, fees, and Immunization Records are received, reviewed and accepted by the administration
- If there is space available, your child will be assigned to a classroom or placed on a waiting list.
"The child builds his inmost self out of the deeply help impressions he receives."